Free Download | Personalized Christmas Gift Tags for the Kids to Color
Posted on November 09 2018
As some parents of little one’s know, it’s sometimes hard (ie. time consuming) to include your small children in helping with a task like wrapping presents. So finding a task for them that occupies them for a bit and makes them feel included is a win-win.
I’ve put together these adorable Christmas Gift Tags that you can personalize and print. Then let your little one color and decorate them while you wrap presents. (Or let’s be honest, while you partially wrap a present, get someone a cup of water, respond to a text message, let the dog in, clean up a spilled drink, and hopefully finish wrapping at least one gift.)
- Click here to access the free PDF file from Samantha B Design’s VIP Community library.
- Once downloaded, open the file in Adobe Reader. (A free program available to download here. Please note, fonts don’t work as well in other PDF programs.)
- Type over the names with the names you want. Or alternatively, clear the names to print without pre-printed names.
- Print on white 8.5x11” card stock.
- Trim along gray border (works well with a paper trimmer or X-acto knife/ruler to trim or trim with scissors).
- Use a hole punch to punch a hole and attach string to tie to package.
Kid’s LOVE seeing their names in print and it’s an accessible activity for all ages. Plus it’s personal and meaningful!
These tags are yours for free as a gift from us! Subscribe below.
P.S. Do your kids love to color? Check out the Holiday Coloring sheets in my shop! Personalize and print a sheet for EVERY friend in your child’s class—as many sheets as you need! Customize the text and print easily from your computer, tablet, or phone. Great for class parties or gifts!